What you need to know
Updated April 1st, 7:30 p.m.
- Updated – All Jefferson Radiology sites are currently open. We are not offering evening or weekend hours at this time. Please see our business hours for the most up-to-date appointment information.
- To protect our patients, we are currently rescheduling screening mammograms, screening ultrasounds, initial and annual lung cancer screenings, calcium scoring exams and bone density exams to a later date. We are reviewing interventional radiology needs on a case-by-case basis to prioritize patient care. All other exams are still being performed at this time. If you have any concerns regarding your appointment, please call our patient care line at 860-289-3375.
- To help protect our communities and contain the virus, Jefferson Radiology is not currently accepting patients who have a known exposure to, or a confirmed case of COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms, please call your primary care physician.
Details about your Appointment
- In alignment with the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), patients are being screened for COVID-19 at the time of scheduling AND prior to entering our offices. A dedicated staff member is greeting all patients and visitors at the door and administering screening prior to entry at each one of our sites.
- If you have traveled outside the U.S. or if you are experiencing fever and respiratory symptoms and need to cancel your appointment, please call our patient care line at 860-289-3375.
- We are asking accompanying visitors that are non-caregivers to wait in their vehicles.
- We are disinfecting check-in areas between each patient, office supplies such as pens and clipboard are being cleaned after each use, and office furniture is being wiped down with disinfectant wipes regularly throughout the day.
- We have reconfigured our waiting rooms to allow for improved social distancing between each patient.
Like you, we are taking big steps to help prevent the spread of this major public health impact:
- All employees are being screened prior to entering patient care sites.
- In addition to our regular daily cleanings, we are completing site-wide disinfectant efforts and will continue to do so until the virus is contained.
- Our staff is receiving formal daily updates on the changing nature of this situation in order to better respond to patient needs.
- We’ve further enhanced our strict hand-washing guidelines for all staff.
- We are offering masks to all patients who may need them.
Questions? Concerns? We’re in this together. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 860-289-3375.