Frequently Asked Questions
Which locations are currently open?
The following locations are currently open:
Our Granby and Hartford offices remain closed until further notice. We are reviewing patient needs on a daily basis and plan to reopen these locations as soon as it is feasible for us to do so. Please call us for appointment information at 860-289-3375.
Are you currently seeing patients?
Yes. Jefferson Radiology is currently seeing patients for all diagnostic imaging exams and scheduling screening exams, including:
- All diagnostic exams
- Screening Breast Mammogram and Ultrasound
- Bone Density
- Calcium Scoring Exams
- Initial and Annual Lung Cancer Screenings
If you need to schedule an exam or missed your appointment and would like to reschedule, please call our dedicated patient care line at 860-289-3375
Are you performing screening exams and elective procedures?
Yes. We are now performing both screening exams and elective procedures, including:
- Screening mammograms
- Screening ultrasounds
- Initial and annual lung cancer screenings
- Calcium scoring exams
- Bone density exams
- Interventional radiology exams, with the exception of varicose vein treatments.
What if I missed my appointment?
If you missed your appointment, please don’t worry. We are currently performing exams and procedures and have a robust screening protocol for all patients and staff entering our offices. Equipment and rooms are extensively cleaned in between every patients. If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please call our patient care line at 860-289-3375
What are you doing to protect patients and the community from COVID-19?
- We are offering a digital waiting room using our new “wait-in-the-car” app.
- In alignment with the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), patients are being screened for COVID-19 at the time of scheduling AND prior to entering our offices. A dedicated staff member is greeting all patients and visitors at the door and administering screening prior to entry at each one of our sites.
- We are asking accompanying visitors that are non-caregivers to wait in their vehicles.
- We are disinfecting check-in areas in between every patient. Office supplies such as pens and clipboards are being cleaned after each use, and office furniture is being wiped down with disinfectant wipes regularly throughout the day.
- We have reconfigured our waiting rooms to allow for improved social distancing between each patient.
To help protect our communities and contain the virus, Jefferson Radiology is not currently accepting patients who have a known, active case of COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms, please call your primary care physician.
What exams are currently available?
All exams and procedures are available at this time.