Jefferson Radiology now offers a new tool to diagnose and evaluate Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders.
A Neuroquant MRI is a volumetric MRI which measures regional brain structures known to deteriorate in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. This medical device automatically derives critical quantitative anatomical from
Neurologists, neuroradiologists, and other experts in the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous system disorders can use this product to derive adjunctive information that may aid in the detection and treatment of disease processes in individual patients.
Our offices are equipped with the most advanced technology available, including, digital mammography, digital X-ray, multi-detector CT scanners, and high field and open bore MRI.
- Skilled in-house radiology information technology team with extensive medical informatics experience
- Successful integration of disparate information technology hospital systems for our current hospital relationships
- Initiated state-of-the-art technology adoption of PET/CT, cardiovascular MRI and CT, and digital mammography within our affiliated partner hospitals
- State-of-the-art interventional radiology equipment to allow for the most advanced, minimally invasive procedures
- Integrated speech recognition reporting solution
- Instant availability of dictated reports dramatically raises the level of service
- Comprehensive radiology information management system ensures consistent, timely communication. Referring providers are afforded access to this system to enable viewing of images and patients’ reports from their own computers, allowing for convenient in-office display for patient consultation
The 3D Laboratory is just one example of how we use cutting-edge technology to ensure that our patients get the most accurate diagnoses and the best possible care.
Aligned with the goal of employing the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology, Jefferson has the only advanced imaging analysis and 3D lab in the state, and is one of a few such advanced facilities in the country. This infrastructure is a confluence of information technology, seasoned technologists, advanced technology, and our experienced physician leadership. The service allows our subspecialty radiologists the ability to work more accurately and provides a better product to our referring physicians.
We provide advanced processing and image analysis for the following clinical applications:
- Cardiac and coronary CTA
- Cardiac MRI
- Vascular CTA and MRA
- Advanced neurological applications, e.g. perfusion imaging
- Advanced musculoskeletal applications, e.g. complex fracture rendering
- Advanced gastrointestinal applications, e.g. CT colonography
- Advanced lung applications, e.g. lung nodule assessment
- Advanced nuclear medicine applications, e.g. CT/PET/MRI Fusion
- Advanced oncologic tumor mapping