Jefferson Radiology is the exclusive provider of radiology services at multiple hospitals. We value our hospital partnerships and are committed to providing comprehensive services for them. Our physicians serve on these hospital boards, participate in multiple hospital committees and are the department chairperson at each of these hospitals.
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center is the only academic medical center dedicated exclusively to the care of children in Western New England.
- The largest and busiest children’s Primary Care Center between New York and Boston, providing primary and preventative care for approximately 15,000 children across 35,000 visits each year
- Pediatric Emergency Room providing care to over 53,000 patients a year
- General and complex surgical services performing nearly 10,000 surgeries a year
Day Kimball Healthcare
Day Kimball Hospital is Northeast Connecticut’s premier provider of integrated healthcare services, with more than 200 associated physicians and 1,000 employees.
- Service area includes Northeast Connecticut as well as nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island communities
- Uses the latest technology and state-of-the-art diagnostics to offer comprehensive services that integrate primary care medicine with specialties like cardiology, neurology, women’s health, cancer treatment, general surgery and more
- Provides acute and general medical and surgical care, one-day surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, a birthing center, pediatrics, hematology and oncology, high-tech diagnostics, a sleep disorder center, and wound care clinic, as well as cardiopulmonary and inpatient and outpatient psychiatric programs
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN)
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is a nationally recognized network consisting of two community hospitals, outpatient healthcare service centers and hundreds of medical providers and specialists in dozens of locations serving eastern Connecticut residents.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital have been recognized by state and national agencies for their quality of care from some of the most prominent and respected healthcare organizations in the country.
- Both hospitals have been recognized by The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and The Joint Commission for their outstanding stroke care services.
- ECHN’s comprehensive service lines have earned them many prestigious distinctions and awards in the areas of cancer care, diabetes, laboratory, mammography, and sleep disorders.
Griffin Hospital is a 160-bed acute care community hospital serving more than 100,000 residents of the Lower Naugatuck Valley Region. Griffin Hospital also serves as the flagship hospital for Planetree, an international leader in patient-centered care and has received national recognition for creating a facility and approach to patient care that is responsive to the needs of patients. Many healthcare facilities around the world send visitors to Griffin Hospital and incorporate its concepts into their healthcare models.
- Griffin Hospital has more than 280 active and courtesy physicians who have admitting privileges
- Griffin Hospital is affiliated with the Yale School of Medicine, The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, and accredited by The Joint Commission
Hartford Hospital is central Connecticut’s leading tertiary medical center and one of the largest teaching hospitals in New England.
- A member of Hartford Healthcare Corporation
- Over 1100 active medical staff members supported by over 7,000 nurses and other members of the healthcare team
- Nearly 100,000 emergency room visits each year and the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region
- One of the busiest surgical programs in the Northeast
- The only accredited stroke program in the region
- American Board of Radiology accredited residency training program fully supervised and instructed by Jefferson Radiology physicians
Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke Medical Center is a full service hospital offering a complete line of medical/surgical services including emergency, critical care and an ultra-modern birthing center.
- Located on a 15 acre campus, easily accessible to major highways, the hospital has approximately 1,200 employees and a medical staff comprised of more than 250 physicians
- Spacious and ultramodern birthing center designed with comfort and safety in mind and equipped with the latest medical amenities
- Serves an aggregate population of 180,000 in cities and towns which include Holyoke, Chicopee, South Hadley, Granby, Easthampton, Southampton, West Springfield and Belchertown
Windham Hospital is a 130-bed, not-for-profit acute care community hospital providing state-of-the-art, comprehensive medical services and personalized attention care for over 80 years to its surrounding communities.
- A member of Hartford Healthcare Corporation
- Fully digital radiology department including digital mammography, PACS and voice recognition dictation
- Advanced imaging capabilities including cardiac CT, 3D imaging services and teleradiology subspecialized reading services provided by Jefferson Radiology
Everyone has a story to share. What’s Yours?
We invite you to share your experience about how your radiologist changed your life.