About Hadeer Shaikhly
- IR Fellowship: Interventional and Vascular Radiology, University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA 2001-2002
- Radiology Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT 1997-2001
- Surgery Residency: General Surgery, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT 1996-1997
- Internal Medicine Residency: Catholic Medical Center, Queens, NY 1995-1996
- Medical School: Magna cum laude MD, Universtiy of Baghdad, College of Medicine, Baghdad, Iraq 1986-1992
- American Board of Radiology 2002
- Massachusetts Medical License
- Connecticut Medical License
- Rhode Island Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- New York Medical License
- Radiology Society of North America
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- “Improved Acute Stroke Outcome Using Quantitative Functional MRI” Study in progress at the Universtiy of Connecticut Health Center. Funding for the study was granted from the NIH in 2001.
- “Epidural anesthesia for UAE” (Uterine artery embolization). Poster presented at the American University Radiologist’s Meeting (AUR), (April, 2000) Orlando, Florida.
- “Gall Bladder Stone dissolution a new improved approach” (1997-1999) Dept. of Radiology, University of Connecticut Health Center, with Dr. Gale Ramsby and Slam Zakko.
- “The Quantitation of TGFB and TGFB in human and rat eyes using the ELISA technique” (1994). Pathology Department at the University of Connecticut Health Center under the direction of Dr. Robert E. Cone. Presented at the IOVS Annual Meeting on May 14, 1995, in Fort Lauderdale, FL.