About Pallavi Nadendla
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, St. Maarten
Degree: M.D., Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology Resident and Fellow Section, Interventional Oncology and Women in IR service lines
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- ACLS Renewal Date: 11/2019; BLS Renewal Date: 11/2019
- Tafen M, Evans L, Pfaff A, Stain S, Miller C, Stolarski A, Ata A, Nadendla P, Rosati C, Owens K, Bonville D. Impact of Blunt Pulmonary Contusion in Polytrauma Patients with Rib Fractures. Submitted to the American Journal of Surgery.
- Jaitovich A, Khan MMHS, Itty R, Chieng H, Dumas C, Nadendla P, Fantuazzi J, Yucel R, Feustel P, Judson M. ICU admission muscle and fat mass, survival, and disability at discharge: a prospective cohort study. Accepted for publication to CHEST.
- Nadendla P, Siskin G. Female Genital System – Vascular & Non-Vascular. In: Pua B, Covey A, Madoff D, eds. Interventional Radiology. Pending publication.
- Nadendla P. Journal Primer of Prospective Randomized Study of Doxorubicin-Eluting-Bead Embolization in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Results of the PRECISION V study. SIR RFS Interventional Oncology Journal Primers. http://rfs.sirweb.org/wordpressnstall/journal-primers/?target=Interventional- Oncology. October 2016.
- Nadendla P, Dumas C, Patterson N, Thomas J. Unstable three-column fracture in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis. Accepted for Case in Point by the American College of Radiology. Pending publication.
- Dumas C, Nadendla P, Schuster M. Retrograde Intussusception after Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Accepted for Case in Point by the American College of Radiology. Pending publication.
- Nadendla P, Stavrakis C, Fantauzzi J. Cardiac tamponade after cardiac device placement. Accepted for Case in Point by the American College of Radiology. Published online March 14, 2017.