About Steve M. Temkin
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI
Internal Medicine Residency Program
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Cum Laude
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), 2008-Present
- Connecticut Medical License, 2011-Present
- Rhode Island Medical License (Limited), 2009-2010
- Radiology Leadership Institute Annual Event Scholarship Recipient, 2013
- Chief Resident, Hartford Hospital Diagnostic Radiology Residency, 2012-2014
- Frederick Conard III Second Year Class Award In Radiology, 2012
- Frederick Conard III First Year Class Award In Radiology, 2011
- University of Massachusetts Dean’s List (Seven semesters), 1998-2002
- American Medical Association, 2013-Present
- Association of University Radiologists, 2012-Present
- American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology, 2012-Present
- American Board of Radiology, 2010-Present
- American College of Radiology, 2010-Present
- American Roentgen Ray Society, 2010-Present
- New England Roentgen Ray Society, 2010-Present
- Radiologic Society of North America, 2010-Present
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden, CT
- Jefferson Radiology, East Hartford, CT
- New York Firefighters Skin Bank, New York, NY
Skin Bank Technician
- Patel V, Temkin S, O’Loughlin M. Transient osteoporosis of pregnancy in a 34-year-old female. Radiology Case Reports 2012; 1(2). Retrieve from http://radiology.casereports.net/index.php/rcr/article/view/646/978.
- Temkin S, Tisnado J, Montgomery D. Plain Radiographic Evaluation Of Orthopedic Infection: The Initial Step In Imaging. Techniques In Orthopaedics 2011; 26(4): 233-237.
- Davidovitch RI, Temkin S, Weinstein BS, Singh JR, Egol KA. Utility of pathologic evaluation following removal of explanted orthopaedic internal fixation hardware. Bulletin of the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases 2010; 68(1): 18-21.
- Tareen B, Sankin A, Godoy G, Temkin S, Lepor H, Taneja SS. Appropriate candidates for hemiablative focal therapy are infrequently encountered among men selected for radical prostatectomy in contemporary cohort. Urology 2009; 73(2): 351-4.
- Tareen B, Godoy G, Sankin A, Temkin S, Lepor H, Taneja SS. Laterality alone should not drive selection of candidates for hemi-ablative focal therapy. Journal of Urology 2009; 181(3): 1082-9.
- Tareen B, Godoy G, Sankin A, Temkin S, Lepor H, Taneja SS. Can contemporary transrectal prostate biopsy accurately select candidates for hemi-ablative focal therapy of prostate cancer? British Journal of Urology International 2009; 104(2): 195-9.
- Temkin S, Patel A, Montgomery D, Foxman E. How Important is Radiologist Physical Proximity to Referring Clinician Satisfaction? Hartford Hospital Practice Quality Improvement Symposium, 12/5/2012.
- Temkin S, Hynecek R, O’Loughlin M. Evaluating The Effectiveness Of Anterior Gonadal Shielding In Computed Tomography. Annual Meeting and Chapter Leadership Conference, American College of Radiology, 4/21/2012 – 4/25/2012. (Additionally presented at the Hartford Hospital Practice Quality Improvement Symposium, 11/2/2011, Third place award).
- American College of Radiology CT Scanner Reaccreditation, 2013
- Hartford Hospital Education Committee, 2012-2013
- Hartford Hospital Ethics Committee, 2010-2013